Sunday

Katie and Josh, a Mountain Wedding

Katie and Josh had one of my favorite weddings to date. They were married in Keystone Colorado, at the Keystone Ski Resort. Incredible scenery everywhere. THIS is why Sarah and I moved to Colorado!











Katie's ladies. The far bridesmaid is Becka, Matron of Honor extraordinaire. She was huge help.








Nice, I love the Colorado lifestyle












On top of the mountain (about 9-10k feet)


This was probably the best wedding cake I've ever had, and I've had some wedding cake mmmm k?





Katie and Josh during their first dance



in the right place, at the right time



Josh and his mom during their dance



ooops





get down girl, go ahead, get down

http://www.bradwaltersphoto.com
Special thanks to Katie's father for a wonderful dinner!

Keystone Colorado Wedding Photogrpahy by Brad Walters Photogrpahy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home