Friday

ANGUILLA

Anguilla is truly one of the last true exotic islands. I was surprised to see such a difference between Anguilla and the Bahamas. Although the Bahamas is beautiful, it's allot like many parts of Florida. Anguilla on the other hand, is truly exotic. I can walk down the beach for half a mile and see noone. The water is so bright, you can see right through it at times. Last night, I waited until dark to go swimming. I just stood there in the ocean for about 20 minutes and looked around. It takes something fairly amazing for me to stand still for 20 minutes. From my side of the island, I could see St. Martin island across the water. Hopefully I'll end up there one day. When Morgan (the Groom) introduced me last night at the rehearsal dinner, he claimed I had the best job in the world. I would have to agree with that, but had to mention that I haven't been home in almost 2 1/2 months. Sarah met me in the Bahamas last week though, so that was awesome. I get to go home May 29th!!! Here's a screen shot from the Cuisinart Resort website here in Anguilla. If you click on the green text above (the post title) it will take you to the resort's website. Below that, is an image I took last night at Cheryl and Morgan's rehearsal dinner right outside the resort on the beach.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home