Tuesday

I'M PREGNANT!! er...I mean WE'RE PREGNANT!!!


Sarah and I are having a baby!! We're not sure how this happened but we're doing some research. Sarah is so cute, she put little baby bath toys in the tub knowing that I'd want to take a hot bath after returning from snowboarding. So there they were. Little baby toys in my bath tub. Wow! A BABY! or as Sarah says, "a bee bee". I have already started our baby album.
It will start with this shot, and end with Sarah and I laying in bed with our new bee bee. Sarah never got a wedding album (Ironic huh?) because our own wedding photos were not....ummm....not quite there if you know what I mean. So I'm gonna build her an awesome baby album to make up for it. This will be the first page. A BABY!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you both! Congratulations!

:-D
Charlotte Geary

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just looking at your website, getting excited about my brida portrait and saw your blog. I am so excited for the two of you! Congratulations, I am sure the album you create will be amazing, ans will go on and on forever!!

Brooke

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home