Wednesday

Unplugged


So we've finished moving across town, and I have my office set back up. It was very interesting being "unplugged" for the night. No TV, and no internet (and the internet is crucial for a photographer...photo uploads and whatnot). And so you're expecting me to say "It was so refreshing...I found my inner self, I think I'll do it more often" ........right? Negative ghost rider. Sorry, I disliked it more than I thought I would. I sat and ate my sushi dinner in complete silence. I ususally watch the news and keep up with international events and now I have no idea what happened in Darfur, or what the Dems are saying about the Dubya. I wonder if I can get WIFI transmitted directly into my head? It's good to be plugged......I mean......plugged in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home