Tuesday

Stock scams

I have been getting endless emails from people trying to scam me with these new "Stock scams". They send these emails trying to get people to buy stocks that they own, which in turns drives up the price of the stock, then they sell their shares for a profit. But what kills me is that they are so stinkin' dishonest about it. They send me emails that say things like "Betty...I hope this is your email address, you need to buy this stock, I just got an inside scoop on it, keep it a secret" right......."Betty" has the email address brad@bradwaltersphoto.com right? give me a friggin break. How do these people sleep? How do these people find me? what is the best way to inflict pain on these......nevermind. I really wish people were not like that. I get 5-10 of these emails per day. "sigh"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, these scammers are one of the downsides to having your own website. Web sites are avaliable to the public and they get your email address from your site. I get tons of them a day too and it's getting worse. I can't believe anyone would actually buy a stock from these clowns.
Great site Brad. your photos are the best.
John R.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home